- Connecting to the sensor - iPhone will auto connect to your sensor after you press the button. Android will try and pair to it. It will search for the sensor and once found you need to click on the name and then it will stay connected.
- Free style - Watch a real-time counter as you punch your bag. The meter will showcase the power as you go. The count resets each day. It also will keep track of your cumulative punches for the day so don’t be surprised if you open and close the app and begin punching and notice that it jumps to higher number. That is your actual count for the day. Reminder: Daily Punch Counter only works if it is the current screen on your phone. It does not work in the background.
- On Demand - Be able to go through our entire list of on-demand videos. First select from the playlist and then play the workout. If your sensor is already on and connected it will be counting your punches while you are watching the video.
- Live Workout - We currently go live on specific days and times. Be sure to join in and with your sensor you will appear on our leaderboard for the trainer to give you a shout out.
- 1K Countdown - Time yourself as you try and get the daily requirement of 1,000 punches.
- 5 Min Challenge - Test and see how many punches you can throw in a 5 minute time limit.
- Round Timer - A round timer that features an Audio Workout switch which plays different audio workouts. Use this feature when you are looking to just do your own rounds without the videos. If your sensor is on and connected it will count your punches.
- A.I. Training - Select the number of rounds and be lead through different boxing combinations.
How to use the Play App Print
Created by: Brian P.
Modified on: Thu, 12 Oct, 2023 at 7:58 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.